A commuter’s dream come true. This wireless cyclocomputer/headlight/tail light combo from CatEye puts vital cycling information within view AND keeps you visible to others on the road or trail.
CatEye Vectra Wireless Cyclocomputer Classic design, compact size and cordless technology come together in this entry-level computer.
- Displays current/maximum speeds, trip distance, odometer and clock with the simple push of a button
- Automatic start/stop makes your life easier
- Sleep mode and automatic power-saver increase battery life
- Includes universal mount for stem and handlebar set-up
CatEye EL120 Sport OptiCube LED Headlight You’ll be surprised by what CatEye can do with a single LED bulb.
- Lightweight and compact, this light provides 50+ candlepower with 80 hour runtime in constant mode and up to 320 hour runtime in flashing mode
- Tool-free mount makes it easy to keep your light with you no matter what bike you’re riding
CatEye TL-LD170 Tail Light This compact tail light with three ultra-bright LEDs provides you with clear visibility from behind.
- Up to 60 hours of runtime from 2 AAA batteries
- Quick and easy seatpost mount adds convenience
- Weight: 80g
- Number of Bulbs/Type: 1 LED
- Battery: 2 AA
- Runtime: Steady: 80 hours; Flashing: 320 hours
- Level (Safety/Hi-Power): Safety
- Mount: Handlebar
- Modes: Steady/Flashing
- Charger: None
- Oversize Bar Compatible: Yes
Specs (Tail Light):
- Number of Bulbs/Type: 3 LEDs
- Battery: 2 AAA
- Runtime: Steady and Flashing: up to 60 hours
- Mount Type: Seatpost/Clip